After the moutains, me and Seb decided to buy a car so we could travel where we wanted and would not have to bother about how to get there. So we made a couple of phone calls, and ended up dealing with those guy.
Two brothers living in a trailer (une roulotte là) with their sisters and mother. They were once helped by quebecers like... 20-30 years ago, so they were very determined to help us. The first one didn't have any teeth and was always making it best to get us everything.
- Here have some homemade apple juice
- Eh .. no thanks
- Yeah yeah, take some come on. Here some apples too!
- ehhh.. thanks..
- Here you know you can pull up the window if you have to much wind.
- It's okay, we're fine.
- No but it's ok, make yourself comfortable
- But we are comfortable thanks
- Sure you don't have too much wind? Some people don't like it when they have too much wind.
- No we're fine thanks.
- Here, have some chocolate
- No thanks, I don't really like chocolate
- No no take it, it's allright
- Eehhh.. ok thanks!
and on and on.
The other one (the one in the picture actually) was always lost in his thought, because he had a stroke when he was younger, but he still managed to defend causes in court for those who didn't have enough money, spending night at the librairy reading stuff.
He's the one who repaired our car.
It's very hard for me to described those two guys, the place where they lived etc... but they were amongst the most exentric people we've met in our trip for sure.